MS Office 2010 Professional Plus – Everything at a glance
The software package Microsoft® Office 2010 Pro Plus was developed especially for companies and professional users. You can easily create professional texts, documents, presentations and spreadsheets. Thanks to the clear design of the interface, even beginners can find their way quickly. Read more in the next few paragraphs about which individual programs are included in Office 2010 Professional and for which tasks you need the individual programs.
Office MS Office 2010 Pro Plus – the powerful and efficient office software
Download Microsoftо Office 2010 Professional Plus Key for one of the most comprehensive office software packages from Microsoftо. The following individual programs are included, for example:
- Word 2010 (creating and editing professional texts)
- Excel 2010 (spreadsheet generation and data management suitable)
- Outlook 2010 (Efficient processing of your emails)
- OneNote 2010 (note capture made easy: once created, always with you)
- PowerPoint 2010 (creating and editing presentations)
- Access 2010 (Creating and editing powerful databases)
- Publisher 2010 (Creating and editing publications and marketing materials)
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus is the most comprehensive version of the 2010 Office suite. It contains the common programs like Word and Excel but also many other useful programs. Word is used for word processing. If you need to write a private or business letter, then Word has everything you need. Many features and tools allow you to professionally format text as well as insert images and other content into a document. The Excel tool is most commonly used to create spreadsheets. Due to the large formula collection of Excel, calculations can be performed accurately and automatically. Outlook is the world’s most used email client. With Outlook, you can combine multiple email addresses, as well as manage your calendar data, appointments and contact information. OneNote is a digital virtual notepad that finally creates order on the desktop. With PowerPoint you can produce professional presentations in no time at all. Whether small presentations or a funny picture show for a private party, PowerPoint is an all-rounder. With Access, you can quickly and easily create high-performance databases that can greatly simplify everyday working life. Publisher is suitable for professional graphic designers, but also beginners. Design high-quality print products, advertising materials and other documents and give your documents a special finishing touch.
While almost all of these programs are included in other Office packages, there are some programs / features that are built into the Office Pro Plus version.
- SharePoint 2010 (web application for editing projects with colleagues and for document management)
- InfoPath 2010 (Designing and managing XML-based forms for storing and collecting information)
- Lync 2010 (Professional Software for IP telephony and video conferencing)
Microsoft® Office 2010 Professional (Pro) is valid for all European languages. The following 20 languages are available:
German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Estonian, Finnish, Croatian, Latvian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Swedish, Slovak, Czech and Hungarian.
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2003 (SP2), Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2012.
- Processor: At least 1 GHz, but a much faster processor is recommended.
- RAM: 512 MB of RAM.
- Screen: min. 1,024 x 576 or higher.
- Graphics card: DirectX 9.0c compatible video card with video memory of 64 MB or more and Silverlight 3.0.
- Hard disk: 3.5 GB.