Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 is the most comprehensive software package from the Office 2013 series. This is the Office suite for the business area and offers a good base for the efficient work on the PC even for large companies. In addition to the typical applications for word processing and spreadsheet Office Professional Plus 2013 brings a variety of programs, which optimally support the task panes, and the communication in the office. By the revised interface, you can easily use Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus on classic desktop computers and laptops as well as on touch-enabled devices.
Office Professional Plus 2013 now includes Lync and InfoPath
The Office package Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 contains the standard programs Word, for word processing, Excel for spreadsheet, and PowerPoint to create presentations, as well as the virtual notebook OneNote. In addition, Outlook, for managing email and appointments, Access, to create and manage databases, and Publisher, to create designs, are part of the Office suite. These applications are mainly required for professional users in the corporate environment. As a special feature has Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Plus applications Lync and InfoPath.
Some features of Office Professional Plus 2013
- Lync improves productivity with instant messaging, simplified communications and HD video conferences.
- InfoPath helps with forms and to quickly to collect all business-relevant information.
- Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus supports both OpenDocument format and open XML formats.
- In Word, PDF files can be easily viewed and edited now.
- With OneDrive, cloud storage by Microsoft, you can centrally store your files and access them from anywhere.
- User interface in Office Professional Plus 2013 can be switched with just a few clicks to touch modality, which is an advantage especially for hybrid devices.
Advanced communication capabilities
Through the integration of Lync, you have the possibility to simplify and speed up the communication within your company. Through different communication media such as chat, VoIP or video conferencing you find always the right way to compete between your staff or with customers and business partners and get easily in contact with them. Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 also offers the possibility to incorporate the option with InfoPath electronic forms and to make them accessible through an internet browser. These can then be shared via SharePoint with all those involved and gather all relevant data.
Office Professional plus 2013 for companies
The Office suite Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus comes with everything you need to significantly improve the workflow in your company. But even the most demanding home users will appreciate it. From simple tasks, such as creating a text, to the implementation of complex projects, Office Professional Plus 2013 is the right choice.
We strongly recommend that you should use the link we provided to download and install instead of activating other versions of Office 2013 Professional Plus to avoid installation failures.
Make sure that you uninstall other versions of Microsoft Office on your computer before installation to avoid registry conflicts.
System Requirements For Microsoft 2013 Pro Plus:
- Computer and processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Required memory: 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Required hard disk space: Hard disk 3.0 GB available disk space
- Required video card: Graphics Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- Support Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2
- Browser: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some Advanced features may require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR also to be installed.
- Required connectivity: Internet access required for activation