Create presentations, data models, and reports with tools and capabilities like PowerPoint Morph, new chart types in Excel, and improved inking across apps. Manage your time, email, and contacts more easily with features like Focused Inbox, travel and delivery summary cards in Outlook, and Focus Mode in Word.
The latest Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 Applications Includes:
- Word 2019, Excel 2019, PowerPoint 2019, Access, Publisher, Skype for Business, Outlook and OneNote 2019
- New themes let you choose the Office experience that’s right for you. Dark and Dark Gray themes provide high contrast that’s easier on the eyes, and the Colorful theme gives you a modern look that’s consistent across your devices.
- Enhance your reading experience with Insights, powered by Google, which shows you relevant information from the web when you’re reading an Office file.
- Do more with Word docs: open a PDF and edit it, pop in an online video and watch it without leaving the doc, and use Read Mode for distraction-free viewing on any screen.
- Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information. For greater insight, convert your info into a chart or table—in just two steps.
- Create compelling presentations with the new alignment, color-matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint and easily share them on the web.
- Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes in OneNote. Your multi-media notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
Features of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019:
Word – Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. The new Design tab provides quick access to features, and Smart Lookups shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word.
Excel – Analyze and visualize your data in new and intuitive ways with a fresh user interface plus your favorite keyboard shortcuts. Leverage features like Analysis Tool-Pak, Slicers, and Formula Builder to save time, so you can focus on insights.
PowerPoint – Create, collaborate, and effectively present your ideas with new slide transitions and an improved Animations task pane. Threaded comments alongside your slides help you incorporate feedback into your presentations.
Outlook – Easily manage your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks. Push email support keeps your inbox up to date, conversation view groups related messages, and calendars can be viewed side-by-side for planning.
One Note – It’s your very own digital notebook, so you can keep notes, ideas, web pages, photos, even audio and video all in one place. Whether you’re at home, in the office, or on the move, you can take it all with you wherever you go while sharing and collaborating with others.
Publisher – Easily create, personalize, and share a wide range of professional-quality publications. Swap pictures with a simple drag and drop, or add pictures directly from your online albums. Use special effects to make your publications stand out.
Access – Access is an easy-to-use tool for quickly creating browser-based database applications that help you run your business. Your data is automatically stored in a SQL database, so it’s more secure and scalable than ever
Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
RAM: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
Hard disk space: 3.0 GB available disk space
Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
Display: 1280 x 800 resolution